PRODUCT OVERVIEW: Winchester large pistol primers
Winchester Large Pistol Primers (IN STOCK NOW) are non-corrosive, all weather primers deliver fast, dependable ignition under any shooting condition. Primers are constantly and rigorously tested for consistency and sensitivity at temperatures and conditions far beyond the range of normal usage. Winchester Large pistol Primers guarantees better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns, carefully-controlled weights of primer mixtures, consistency in size and quality, precise measurements and tolerances for anvil heights and stability in extremes of temperatures and humidity
Hunter Precision is proud to offer best large pistol primers 1000 Count. Winchester Large Pistol are the perfect solution for all your large pistol reloading needs. The Winchester natchez large pistol primers are non-corrosive and weather proof so you can be sure your primers will ignite no matter the conditions. Winchester Large Pistol Primers are tested constantly to ensure that they adhere to the same size and sensitivity which will lead to top performance lot to lot. Winchester Large Pistol Primers are checked for anvil height and stability in extreme temperatures so that no matter the weather conditions, your primers will ignite.
WHY DO YOU NEED This PRIMERS?
- Regardless of whether you own a major or little gun, primers are an absolute necessity. Reloading gun s is about accuracy and that is the thing that primers are for!
- Its fundamental capacity is to touch off the charge powder inside the gun’s cartridge. Without primers, the slugs will be stuck in the barrel.
- The primers has touchy parts inside the metal cap yet just a bit. When the shooting pin of the little gun hits the preliminary cap, the preparing synthetic is squashed inside the metal iron block and cap. Accordingly, the primers communicates hot gas into the glimmer opening and cartridge case. This makes the temperatures and pressing factor inside it increment, which then, at that point touches off the force powder.
- These priming parts are normally barium nitrate, antimony sulfide, and lead styphnate. These synthetic substances cooperate to deliver warmth and gas.
- Despite brands, all primers will unquestionably upgrade your shooting and reloading experience.
large pistol primers magnum
Large pistol primers in stock
Large pistol primers for sale
winchester large pistol primers
large pistol primers 1,000 count
IMPORTANT PRODUCT AND SAFETY INFORMATION
- You must be 18 or older to purchase winchester large pistol primers for standard or magnum. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Matt Ryan –
These primers are as good …
These primers are as good if not better than Federal Gold Match Primers. I have done extensive testing comparing the same loads with each primer and can find no difference between these and the more expensive Federal primers. Velocity, accuracy, and extreme speed are the same with three different calibers tested.
Steven mat –
Yes I would buy this product again
Keneth hardy –
I’ve been using Winchester primers for more than 50 years without one single failure. No matter whether large/small, pistol/rifle, shotgun — they are reliable. You can use them to ignite max loads of ball, flake or rod powders without any problem. There might be cases where some match primers might be more accurate, but these have provided me with sub-MOA groups in every rifle I’ve ever loaded for: 22 Hornet to 375 H & H and many in between. You can’t do better.
Jake Stevenson –
What is there to say about primers, It’s been my experience, if you stick with name brands you will very seldom have a misfire do to a primer issue. One thing I’ve noticed, with shotgun primers is, after a lot of reloads the primer pocket gets wore out, CCI is just a hair bigger and will hold better. With that being said, once you use them you can’t use any other as they stretch out the pocket
Cabrel blings –
I’m 52, been reloading since a teenager, Dad and I used Winchester and CCI primers all those years, never a problem. Great product
Mike dean –
I really like the consistency of these primers. I have never had a no fire with these primers.
Declan McKenna –
I am on my second box of 1,000 and use the WLR for all of my cartridges up to a 300 win mag. With all the options for powder and bullets, it is nice to be able to use one primer for everything (I load for nine cartridges from a 22-250 to 300 win mag). Zero misfires and I never had a problem igniting 70 gains of powder on a 10 degree day.
Williams Sonoma –
These are really great large rifle primers! I have loaded 100’s of cartridges with not a single primer failure. Very happy with the price and dependability of these primers!
Odson Gordon –
I have used this product for years and have had no problem with them
I shot a lot of 30-06. I use these primers in M1 Garand and 1903’s and I have never had a miss fire or No Fire in thousands of rounds fired. My loads are very consistent with these primers.
After using every primer out there over the years, I only use Winchester any more. They always go bang, are always available and always deliver good accuracy. WLR’s and WLRM’s are in all my ammo the last several years. No reason to change.
I have used Winchester primers for 31 years and always found them to be reliable, consistent and durable. They don”t deform when seating and always go bang. I’ve never had a problem with a Winchester primer.
James Freeman –
I have had great luck loading these primers and had no issues with miss fires.
Taft gains –
I have been reloading for 54 yrs. and have never had any problems with Winchester primers . I have used them in Lg. rifle , small rifle , large pistol & small pistol ( standard & magnum ) . Also use them in shotshell loading . They have always performed 100 % for me .
I was introduced to WLR’s when I first started loading and have used them exclusively since. Probably 3000 loaded rounds have all went Bang without a hitch. Consistent seating and never an over/under sized primer. I get very consistent velocities and accuracy. I’ve hunted with them in near zero degrees and rain/snow and not once have I a had a failure..Maybe some other primers are equally as good/reliable as WLR’s, but it’l be very difficult to convince me to change to another brand because I know these will get the job done every time.
Seems to me that primers are primers, at least the ones made in the USA. More importantly is the quality and service you get With Hunter precision!
WLR’s is all I have used and they’ve never let me down. Consistent seating. I’ve hunted in bright, sunny weather and cold rain and snow and never had an issue. In the field or on the bench, I will keep using them.
I’ve used more Winchester primers than all the rest put together. I read of people having pierced cups, no ignition, etc. While I agree that anything(almost) is possible, I have never experienced any of these incidents with Winchester primers. There are always contributing factors to an incident. Bottom line, since I’ve used a huge amount of Winchester primers both as a competitive pistol shooter, Long Range Rifle competitor, and hunter without a single failure, I would definitely recommend to a friend!
I have loaded over 200 rounds of .375 Winchester ammo and every one fired perfectly. I can put 6 rounds into a .5 inch pattern at 75 yards.
All I use are Winchester primers,I’ve tried most all and can’t compare for the price and dependability.