ORDER ONLINE, ANYTIME – SHOP FROM hunter-precision.com
Hunterprecision has made shopping for firearms more convenient by offering a selection of guns available for purchase online. While only applicable for new firearms, buying a gun online is simple. Select the firearm you want and Hunterprecision will ship it to your nearest Hunterprecision retail store for pickup. Possession is only transferred in-person after all applicable government requirements—including background checks—are fulfilled. Check your applicable federal, state and local laws before attempting to acquire a firearm. Buy your next handgun, shotgun or rifle online at Hunterprecision.
SHOP ALL FIREARMS
Hunterprecision sells the latest firearm models for hunters and shooters of all kinds to enjoy. No matter what you’re shooting, be it handguns, centerfire rifles, rimfire rifles or shotguns, Hunterprecision has a gun to suit your needs. We offer legendary firearm brands such as SIG Sauer, Browning, CZ-USA, Beretta, Smith & Wesson, Benelli, Ruger and many others. Browse the selection of new firearms available for online purchase and have it delivered to your nearest Cabela’s retail store.
Fees or Taxes, Shipping, and Returns
- State and local jurisdictions can impose additional fees or taxes that must be paid when you pick up your firearm (for example, background-check fees or local taxes).
- Handguns must be shipped to a Hunterprecision store located in your state of residence or directly to your home adress.
- Long guns must be shipped to a Hunterprecision store within a state that allows them to be sold. You can only acquire long guns that you’re allowed to purchase in your state of residence.
- When you receive the firearm at the Hunterprecision store, please inspect the firearm before accepting the transfer.
- Once you complete the applicable government transfer process and accept firearm possession, the firearm cannot be returned to Hunterprecision. Hunterprecision does not accept returns of any firearms.
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- Handgun buyers must be 21 years of age or older.
- Long gun buyers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Firearm transfer and use is subject to government regulation. It is your ultimate responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with all regulations that apply to the purchase of firearms and ammunition.
- We cannot sell some items in certain jurisdictions.
- Firearms are sold only as equipped. We do not add to or take away from the manufacturer’s configuration.